Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I AM the Ultimate Teen Challenge...er =)


Hey, everyone!  I have great news!  So I, along with some of my other friends, have be selected to be on this teen reality show called, Ultimate Teen Challenge.  I don't really know what it's all about as of yet (there's an information session this Sunday), but I am so excited!  What I know is that there will be a wide range of activities, such as dancing, cooking, acting, singing etc.  Some of these, I totally suck at, but I still can't wait for this project to begin.  If I fail at it, I'll learn.  If I get it, I'll improve.

Anyway, so for the story behind this--and I never even planned it.  It was really on the spot and my friend told me of this opportunity the evening before the first round of cast members were selected.  Honestly, I think this was fate LOL. 

I was waiting around after school to talk to my teacher, when Dane, a friend, came up to me.  He looked kind of desperate; it was so cute LOL.  He asked me to film something for him and while I was doing so, he explained the opportunity to me. 

I never thought I would actually make it, to be honest.  I rushed home that day, edited Dane's footage, as promised, and then quickly filmed mine.  Time quickly began to slip by and I thought I submitted mine late because YouTube takes a while to process--at least it did for my video that day.


Because of that and the feeling that this is too good to be true, I didn't have much expectations for this to go far.  The next day, Dane calls me and tells me that we both made it in.  I was so shocked and it took me a while to take it in.  Now this UTC bug is going around and most of SVP are getting into the scene.

I just shot and editted three videos today and three yesterday.  It was fun actually.  I enjoyed looking through the natural and witty clips and putting them together to create a story that hopefully will capture UTC's attention.  Wouldn't it be amazing if we all got in?

Anyway, here is my video, definitely a different style than my friends'.  Mine is more direct and to the point.  To see everyone else's, visit the Ultimate Teen Challenge website and create a profile.  While you're at that, add me as a friend ^_^.  Keep checking back for updates and please support us =).  Thanks!



Don't forget to ADD, VOTE, COMMENT and SUPPORT!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment