Monday, October 18, 2010

The End

So that’s it. It’s really over this time. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised because I knew it was coming. I suppose I didn’t expect it to come so soon. Regardless, it happened and it ended and all that we’re left with is the memories, both good and bad. I just want to thank you for all that you’ve done for me. Despite all the arguments and disagreements, you always managed to make me smile and say things that made my day.

It’s just too bad that it didn’t work out. We are too different and our lives are poles apart that it’s amazing how we made it this far. Our futures are heading in totally separate directions and our personalities and interests are opposite.

Nonetheless, I learned a lot from you and about myself through these past months. I learned that I’ve still got a lot of growing to do and that nothing is perfect, no matter how much we want it to be. I learned how to push through things and to not stay in the past for too long.

I just want to apologize for anything that I’ve done to hurt you out of my own insecurities and I hope that you will be okay too. Thank you for everything you’ve done.

I miss you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment