Friday, October 8, 2010

Friends aka Extended Family



To all my friends extended family,
You guys are the best!  I know I can be a handful at times, especially when I come to you with the same stories and problems over and over again.  Nonetheless, you still find the time and patience to listen.  What’s more is that you still continue to give me advice even though I almost never take it.  I definitely do appreciate it though, but sometimes we just have to learn the hard way.  Regardless, you are always there to offer assistance and pick me up when I fall.  You lift me high so I can reach my full potential and I just hope that I can be as good a friend to you guys.  Thanks for everything; I really and truly look up to all of you and you will always be my inspiration and motivation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment