Saturday, October 9, 2010

Inspiration


To all my teachers, mentors and inspirations,
Thank you for sharing your wisdom with me and empowering me with the strength to dream big, create change and make a difference.  It truly is a blessing and a great assurance that there are people in this world who genuinely care and want us to succeed and do well.  Whether you inspired me once, or a thousand times, or if you left a big or small impact on me, I am so grateful to have you touch my life.  All that you left me is forever in my heart and will make up the person I become tomorrow, in the next year or decade.  Your legacy will live on through me and with your faith and trust in me and my abilities, I will never let you down. 

And thank you to everyone else who I have not mentioned and who I will meet and add to my list.  I am so lucky to wake up every day to be surrounded by such positive influences, especially with all that is going on in the world.   You give me the reason to believe that not everything has to be so messed up and you give me hope that one day, things will change for the better.  Happy Thanksgiving; but also, thank you for the other 364 days.


0 comments:

Post a Comment