Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope you’re all having an amazing holiday, surrounded by family and loved ones.

My week was packed with catching up, having some R & R and doing homework.  I am honestly so grateful for these two weeks to just unwind after a hectic first four month of my senior year.  Seriously, there is so much going on from getting the proper grades for certain programs to applying to those programs and not to mention your typical teen drama.  Nonetheless, I guess if I am being totally honest, a small part of me is happy for all of that because imagine if life was a straight path without twists and turns.  Pretty boring and tedious, huh?

Anyway, that is besides the topic.  This post is dedicated to all those special people in my life.  I just want to take this time to thank everyone for their wishes and presents.  It means a lot that you are taking time out of your day to send me a quick text, give me a call or going out and getting me a gift. 

Gift-wise, thanks to:
My family (mom, dad, grandparents, aunts and uncles), who all pitched in money so I could get the Coach wristlet that I have been eying for some time, but had no money to buy LOL.  Love you all!

Darlene Tran (wifey & sister), who got me a snowman beanie, a Hello Kitty (charm?) necklace and Hello Kitty buttons.  I love it!  They’re all so cute!  Thanks <3!

Sonia Nguyen (my blood sister), who made me a really pretty card and drew a Hello Kitty picture in it (yes, i LOVE Hello Kitty).  She also gave me a beautiful necklace that symbolizes sisterhood.  I love you and I am so glad that you are my little sister! 

My other uncle, who gets me a Christmas bear every year because I asked (I haven't seen it yet though xD).  Haha, I also LOVE stuffed animals (half of my bed is filled to the top with stuffed animals and the pile WILL continue to grow!).  Thanks for all your help and willingness to give me a ride when you can!  I appreciate everything you do! 


Ashani Jodha (my Secret Santa), who got me The Last Song DVD.  LOL I had the bootlegged version >_<, but if you have read my previous blogs, I LOVE the movie so much so I had to get the real version.  Thanks for everything, not just the gift!

Kathy Hill (my other wifey & sister), who got me something.  LOL I don’t know what it is yet because I haven’t had the chance to see her all break ;(.  Whatever it is, I am sure I’ll love it nonetheless, so thanks! <3







And to everyone who spent time with me this break!  Your presence is enough =) <3.

I love everything that I got this year and I want to thank everyone who got me a gift, but most importantly, I want to thank everyone for being in my life and keeping me in theirs.  I love you all!

Happy Holidays, everyone!  Have a safe and fun one!  =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment